- Maximum length 655mm
- Maximum height 433 mm
- Weighs approximately 4kg
- Wood is a renewable resource;
- Wood products store carbon dioxide;
- Comparatively, the manufacturing of wood products requires smaller amounts of energy;
- A beautiful material, preferred because of its warmth and natural grain patterns;
- Unique cross-layered structure makes it kilo for kilo stronger than steel; and
- Long-lasting and good resistance to damage
Holds two bikes. Designed and made in Melbourne.
The perfect fit?
Bikerax are designed to fit most wheel circumferences, from a road bike through to a 29er Mountain Biking tyre up to 2.25 inch tyre in width. Some bikes are not a perfect fit, if you have a tyre that is bigger than a road bike but smaller than a mountain bike, we recommend you back your bike in for better stability.
Benefits of plywood
Plywood offers our customers several environmental advantages over the alternative metal materials commonly used in most bike storage systems.
Advantages of using our wooden Bikerax:
We use PAA T&G plywood which is manufactured to AS/NSS2269
- Variant: Default
- Brand: BikeRax