• geometry has been updated with a slightly more adventure touring/trekking orientation
• smaller sizes use 27.5” wheels instead of 29” for more optimized sitting position as well
As handling through a shorter wheelbase and making them more nimble than with the
• sitting position has been moved overall further forward through a reduced stack height
For a more comfortable riding position on longer all day rides.
• dropout has been updated to 12mm and uses a split design allowing for belt drive options.
• columbus cromor, double butted front triangle chosen for its lightweight yet durable
• frame and fork with internal dynamo wire routing.
• non-drive side chain stay and removable down tube cable routing for rohloff hub.
• top tube direct mount 'fuel' bag.
• fully enclosed cable routing for smoother shifting
Frame columbus "cromor" double butted tubing, x3 cage, rack & fender mounts, repl hngr.
Fork bt bikes "beyond" 4130 double butted tapered crmo fender, rack and bottle mounts
Handlebar bt bikes "beyond" 6061-t6 butted alloy, 22° flaired travel bar
Grips bt bikes "pro" shock-proof bar tape
Stem bt bikes forged alloy stem, +17°
Headset fsa "no21/12/44" sealed a-headset, 1.1/8"-1.1/2"
Levers sram "apex"
Shifter sram "apex" 2x10 (integ. With lever)
Brakes trp "spyre c" disc brakes with 180mm front &160mm rear rotors
Crankset sram "x5"
Bb sram gxp73
Pedals ride away pedals
Chain kmc "x10el-1"
Chainring sram 42/28t
Cassette sram "pg-1020" 10-speed cassette, 11-36t
Derailleur sram "gx-type 2"rear and "x5" front
Front hub bt bikes "title-disc" sealed, 6-bolt disc hub, 15x100mm thru-axle
Rear hub bt bikes "title-disc" sealed hub, 6-bolt disc, 12x142mm thru-axle
Front rim wtb "stp" double wall, with eyelets, tcs, i19, 32h
Rear rim wtb "stp" double wall, with eyelets, tcs, i19, 32h
Saddle bt bikes "origin" rail saddle
Seat post bt bikes "620" alloy seatpost
Seat clamp bt bikes "origin" forged alloy seatclamp
Tires wtb "nano" 29" x 2.1" race folding
Weight 12.7kg (estimated size M)