eZee Expedir Alfine Gen3 (without battery)
- Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc brakes. These are self-adjusting, so you don't need to worry about adjusting cables as the pads wear.
- Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal hub gears. This type of gear system is protected from the elements, so there's less regular maintenance required.
- L1000 super-bright 1000-lumen front light. This allows you to see on roads/bike paths that don't have street lighting.
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus puncture-resistant tyres
- AXA Defender wheel lock, for quick and easy security
- Removable running boards
- Comfortable upright handlebars
- Throttle and pedal-assist electric assistance
Please note that you need to also purchase a battery for this bicycle.
The Expedir Alfine is the ultimate electric long-tail cargo bike. It has three significant upgrades over the regular Expedir:
The low step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting easy, even with weight on the bike.
You can comfortably fit two kids on the back of this bike, using a combination of seating styles including:
Other significant features include:
- Variant: Red / Step-through
- Brand: eZee