eZee Expedir Alfine Gen3 (without battery)
Please note that you need to also purchase a battery for this bicycle.
The Expedir Alfine is the ultimate electric long-tail cargo bike. It has three significant upgrades over the regular Expedir:
- Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc brakes. These are self-adjusting, so you don't need to worry about adjusting cables as the pads wear.
- Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal hub gears. This type of gear system is protected from the elements, so there's less regular maintenance required.
- L1000 super-bright 1000-lumen front light. This allows you to see on roads/bike paths that don't have street lighting.
The low step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting easy, even with weight on the bike.
You can comfortably fit two kids on the back of this bike, using a combination of seating styles including:
Other significant features include:
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus puncture-resistant tyres
- AXA Defender wheel lock, for quick and easy security
- Removable running boards
- Comfortable upright handlebars
- Throttle and pedal-assist electric assistance
Book a test ride
This bicycle is available for test riding - let us know when you'll be coming in and we'll make sure the tyres are inflated and it's ready to go. Fill in the form below, or call (02) 8014 4228.