Gazelle Cabby (Electric)
This bicycle isn't a car substitute - it's better than a car. You can park it anywhere, carry two kids and bags of groceries (or four kids!), and it's fast and easy to pedal.
We've taken the headache out of choosing an electric cargo bike by building the best. We combine the best cargo bike (the Gazelle Cabby), which is manoeuvrable and smooth, with the powerful eZee electric kit. A frame builder custom-modifies the fork to accept Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes with metallic pads, for super strong stopping power. The battery sits neatly underneath the front bench seat. It's ready to roll out the door and solve your transport problems.
All modifications are carried out by bicycle mechanics, and because we do it all, we know it works together. There's no messing around with brake compatability and how to wire everything - we've taken care of it.
Best of all, the electronics are covered by a 2-year warranty. You don't have to ship some part interstate to get a replacement.
If you're sick and tired of Sydney's congestion and want to ditch your family's second car (or both!), this is the bike you've been looking for.
- Front light upgrade to L1000 (1000-lumen) LED light (highly recommended) $120
- Rear Marathon Plus (puncture resistant) tyre $100
- Gazelle rain cover and sunshade $399
- Gazelle standard cover $99
- Maxi Cosi adapters (for use with a Maxi Cosi capsule, available separately from baby capsule shops) $129
- Frame size: Universal 49
- Colour: Platinum; Box: Red/Black
- Frame: Steel, rated to 160kg total rider/cargo weight (front box 75kg)
- Motor: eZee 200W brushless DC front hub motor with planetary gears
- Controller: PWM microprocessor and LED self diagnostic system. Overload protection 20 Amp. Undervoltage protection 31.5 V.
- Battery: 36V 15aH Lithium Ion Polymer battery
- Gears: Shimano 7-speed Nexus internal hub gears (38x18 teeth)
- Fork: Rigid, custom-modified with disc brake mount
- Front brakes: Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes with metallic pads
- Rear brakes: Shimano roller brakes
- Seatpost: Quick release
- Saddle: Selle Royal Coast with Gel
- Rims: Weinmann Dm30 20"" (front), Rigida Sputnik 26"" (rear)
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Plus (front), Schwalbe Road Cruiser (rear)
- Front light: Spanninga LED, powered from main battery
- Rear light: Spanninga LED, powered from main battery
- Handlebar: Aerowing Comfort
- Stem: Shuttle
- Lock: AXA Defender wheel lock
Book a test ride
This bicycle is available for test riding - let us know when you'll be coming in and we'll make sure the tyres are inflated and it's ready to go. Fill in the form below, or call (02) 8014 4228.